May through October : Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays. Fridays open 10 a.m. - 7 p.m most weeks.
November through April : Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Sundays. Fridays open 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. on the first Friday of each month.
The museum is closed on January 1, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and December 25.
Call ahead if you plan on coming on December 24, as we usually close early on Christmas Eve.
Winter weather conditions may require the museum to close. Please contact the front desk at 505-476-5063.
• General admission: $12. New Mexico residents with ID: $7.
• Children 16 and under are always admitted free.
• A $30 CulturePass allows you to visit us and each of the 8 state museums and 6 historic sites once during a 12-month period.
• Museum of New Mexico Foundation members are always admitted free.
• New Mexico residents are admitted free on the first Sunday of each month
• New Mexico residents are admitted free 5 - 7 p.m on the first Friday of every month from November through April and every Friday 5 - 7 p.m. May through October, with ID.
• New Mexico residents 60 and older are admitted free on Wednesdays with ID.
• Some special exhibitions or events may require an additional fee
• Group admission is $8 for parties of 10 or more
• School Groups, including all chaperones, are free. Call 505-476-5075 to schedule your group visit.